Memolane 2.0 - When one timeline just isn’t enough
Since our private beta launch one year ago we have been overwhelmed by the amazing support and great feedback we have received from our community.
As our community grew we learned about brands, schools, musicians, and festivals that were using Memolane in exciting new ways, so we have made some changes to the structure of Memolane to make it more adaptable and customizable for our entire community.
We are quite excited to share with you what we have been working on for the past several months – a faster, sleeker, more powerful social media platform – Memolane 2.0
Here are some of the highlights of Memolane 2.0
- A new design with larger memos and simpler navigation that works on touch devices and tablets like the iPad
- The ability to build as many lanes as you like with your own social media and the memories that your Memolane friends share with you
- Edit from your lane drawer by streaming entire services, selecting contributors, and setting start and end dates
- Hide individual memos from any of your lanes by changing the privacy setting on the memo
- Quickly and easily find the lanes that are most important to you by adding them to your favorites
- Keep track of all your lanes, friends, services and favorite lanes from your dashboard
- Don’t worry about your memos getting lost on your lane, we’ve eliminated vertical scrolling and widened the days to fit your memos
- Use the privacy settings you have already set on your services with our import privacy feature now available on even more services
- Browser support for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox - plus Internet Explorer 8 & 9 and Opera too.
Get started with your Memolane today! Find additional information in our Knowledge Base And share your feedback and questions in our feedback forums and help desk. We’re here to make Memolane 2.0 a better experience for you.
- Team Memolane